IMPORTANT! Please read the information before continuing.
- Thank you for your interest in TAO Beach Dayclub, Marquee Dayclub, Wet Republic Ultra Pool, and Liquid Pool Lounge. Once you have applied online, please RSVP to the audition: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0D48ABA829A4FB6-46232161-taogroup RSVPs are preferred, but not required.
- Interviews for Dishwashers will be held on January 11, 2024 & January 12, 2024 at TAO Nightclub Las Vegas inside The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
- Upon arrival to the audition, candidates will select which venue(s) they are interested in applying for. All Model applicants must audition in swimwear.
The position is responsible for maintaining the venues clean always. Clean, sanitize and organize all kitchen equipment, pots, pans, plate ware, silverware and stem ware. May dish machine break down and cleaning. Clean, maintain and sanitize entire kitchen. This job description is a summary of duties however it is by no means an all-inclusive list. It is merely a broad guide to expected duties of the position.
- Prepare all restaurants foods, hot and cold. Responsible for working in all aspects of food preparation
- Prepare prep sheet to include all items that need to be prepared or ordered
- Follow prep sheet and communicate to Chefs in accordance
- Ensure set prep times are met
- Properly wrap, label, date and store all food items on their proper cart. Ensure product freshness
- Set up, operate and clean all kitchen machinery/equipment and stores it in its proper place
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and handling of equipment, using only as intended and only after proper training has been demonstrated
- Efficiently work with materials and/or resources being aware of and minimizing costs and expenses
- Comply with all safety and health department procedures as well as Company departmental policies/procedures
- Comply with all state and federal liquor laws
- Demonstrate knowledge in all areas of the kitchen
- Read measure, execute recipes, and execute computer tickets for service
- Apply advanced knife skills required for service and preparation
- Maintain a solid menu knowledge and attention to detail
- Assists Chefs as needed in execution of service
- Work as a team, assisting all guests and employee’s needs and inquiries
- Effectively communicate with management, chefs and service staff to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other employees
- Work one or two days ahead of operation to ensure product delivery is on time and to ensure on days off anyone covering has what they need to operate
- Assists and/ or completes additional tasks as assigned
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s License
- 21+ years of age
- Possession of/or ability to possess all valid state and city work cards required for the position
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to company standards
- Work any day of the week and any shift
- Proper lifting techniques
- Inventory and stock rotation
- Guest relations
- Sanitation and safety
SKILLS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT / SCHEDULE
The work environment characteristics and/or physical demands described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions
- Ability to write and verbally communicate
- Must be able to move quickly
- Must be able to push and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds, and smoke, the severity of which depends upon the guest volume
- Office, Casino, Nightclub, Bar, Lounge, and/or Restaurant working Environment
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials
- Office, Casino, Nightclub, Bar, Lounge, and/or Restaurant working environment
- May work extended hours irregular shifts, evening and/or weekend shifts, and holiday work may be required
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
- Must be effective as part of a team; ability to interact with internal and external customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment