IMPORTANT! Please read the information before continuing.
- Thank you for your interest in TAO Beach Dayclub, Marquee Dayclub, Wet Republic Ultra Pool, and Liquid Pool Lounge. Once you have applied online, please RSVP to the audition: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0D48ABA829A4FB6-46232161-taogroup RSVPs are preferred, but not required.
- Interviews for Line Cooks will be held on January 11, 2024 & January 12, 2024 at TAO Nightclub Las Vegas inside The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
- Upon arrival to the audition, candidates will select which venue(s) they are interested in applying for. All Model applicants must audition in swimwear.
The position will be responsible for preparing all restaurant foods, hot and cold. Responsible for working in all aspects of food preparation. Demonstrates knowledge of all areas of the kitchen.
- Prepare all restaurant foods, hot and cold. Responsible for working in all aspects of food preparation
- Demonstrate knowledge in all areas of the kitchen
- Able to read measure and execute recipes
- Able to read and execute computer tickets for service
- Apply advanced knife skills required for service and preparation
- Maintain a solid menu knowledge and attention to detail with plate presentation
- Assists Chefs as needed in the execution of service
- Work as a team, assisting all guest's and employee’s needs and inquiries
- Effectively communicate with management, chefs, and service staff to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other employees
- Work one or two days ahead of the operation to ensure product delivery is on time and to ensure on days off anyone covering has what they need to operate
- Assists and/ or completes additional tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Possession of or the ability to possess all state-required work cards
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to company standards
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct work experience with one year in a high-volume restaurant required
- Possess knife skills, knowledge of food storage
- Restaurant back-of-house operations
- Opening and closing duties
- Proper lifting techniques
- Guest relations
- Sanitation and safety
- High volume operations
SKILLS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT / SCHEDULE
The work environment characteristics and/or physical demands described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions
- Ability to write and verbally communicate
- Must be able to move quickly
- Must be able to push and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds, and smoke, the severity of which depends upon the guest volume
- Office, Casino, Nightclub, Bar, Lounge, and/or Restaurant working Environment
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials
- Office, Casino, Nightclub, Bar, Lounge, and/or Restaurant working environment
- May work extended hours irregular shifts, evening and/or weekend shifts, and holiday work may be required
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
- Must be effective as part of a team; ability to interact with internal and external customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment