The role of Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assiting marketing projects to include collaboration with various departments and coordinate collateral, creative projects, logistics for video shoots, and re- branding purposes for departments in different verticals. Create social media content and manage social media content calendars.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Coordinate the marketing projects for various departments.
- Coordinate and follow up on creative projects relating to various departments.
- Assist with all marketing collateral such as; billboards, social media, print - and keep this content up to date.
- Assist in managing all logistics relating to marketing/ dept. video and photo shoots.
- Manage social media content calendars and scheduling of social media posts on group channels.
- Create social media content on group channels.
- Create content on corporate Website.
- Manage all venue Website edits.
- Conduct digital audits of The Company’s venue Websites and keep information up to date.
- Manage on-going re-brand process and become a brand ambassador for the corporate brand.
- Create corporate marketing calendar of events related to corporate brand (i.e. convention season, pool season, holidays).
- Assist and/ or complete additional tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of one to three (1 -3) years of experience required for the position.
- College degree preferred; high school diploma required.
- Hospitality and/or industry experience preferred.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- 21+ years of age.
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards.
- Proficient in Windows Microsoft Office, POS systems, Oracle knowledge preferred.
- Proven working experience with social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, Threads, etc.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Excellent copywriting, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Demonstrates a keen aptitude for accepting and integrating constructive criticism and feedback effectively.
SKILLS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT / SCHEDULE
The work environment characteristics and/or physical demands described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have good positive energy throughout the day
- Must be able to read the computer monitors and print legibly
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to move quickly through work and set the pace in the office
- Must be able to push and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Small to Medium office environment
- Office, Casino, Nightclub, Bar, Lounge, and/or Restaurant working environment
- 5-25% Local Travel (United States)
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds, and smoke, the severity of which depends upon the guest volume
- May work extended hours irregular shifts, evening and/or weekend shifts, and holiday work may be required
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
- Must be effective as part of a team; ability to interact with internal and external customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment
This job description is a summary of duties, which are expected to perform in your assignment. It is by no means an all-inclusive list but is merely a broad guide to expected duties. As a Team Member, you should understand that a job description is neither complete nor permanent; it can be modified at any time. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, Team Members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required. Also, at the request of management, any Team Member may be asked and expected to perform additional duties, responsibilities, or projects without notice.