The beloved New York City restaurant Pastis reopened its doors in 2019 at a new home in the Meatpacking District, just steps away from its original location.
Pastis features elements similar to the original such as the restaurant’s classic curved zinc bar outfitted with signature subway tiles, vintage mirrors with handwritten daily specials, and a mosaic-tiled floor. Guests can find the classic French fare Pastis was known for, with a menu that offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
We are thrilled to share Pastis NYC's success and expansion to the Miami, Washington D.C., and Nashville markets.
Now conducting interviews for Sous Chefs in NYC who are interested in working with a large, collaborative, cohesive culinary unit executing amazing food made with high-quality ingredients and integrity.
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- A base salary range of $75,000 - $82,000
- Quarterly bonus program
- Referral bonus programs
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits coverage
- Dining discounts at over 25 affiliated STARR Restaurants
- and more!
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive culinary/kitchen management experience in busy, well-rated kitchens
- Prior experience training and mentoring a large hourly line cook team
- Passion for training and development of others
- Attention to details of food quality, preparation, and presentation
- Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing priorities and work demands
- Strong written and computer skills; including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Pastis NYC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.