The Love, affiliated with STARR Restaurants, a bilevel sanctuary features a one-of-a-kind beverage program inspired by personal travels to vineyards, breweries and cideries in the region is equally as enticing as the cuisine. The creative energy emanating from the kitchen and bar is matched by a front-of-house service staff passionate about providing homey and honest hospitality. Aimee Olexy, behind the beloved Talula’s Garden and Talula’s Daily is now seeking a skilled Manager who has a passion for great food, wine, and hospitality.
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- A Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Coverage
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Dining Discounts at over 25 Affiliated STARR Restaurants
- Opportunity for Career Advancement and Professional Growth
- Organize and supervise all shifts. Coordinate all restaurant operations and platforms.
- Appraise staff performance and improve productivity.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant supply needs. Control operational costs.
- Train new and current employees on food, beverage service cycle.
- Solid understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices.
- Outstanding communication interpersonal skills. Problem-solving aptitude.
- 2+ years of restaurant management experience in a well-rated restaurant
- Experience hiring, training and mentoring a diverse team of hourly staff
- Basic computer and account knowledge including: Word, Excel, scheduling software, Open Table, Onboarding, & HR systems
- Strong food and wine knowledge with an eagerness to teach others
- Ability to lead by example to drive the success of the team and restaurant
The Love. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.