Located in the Union Market neighborhood, St. Anselm is an American tavern devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and great ingredients simply cooked. The second outpost of Joe Carroll’s popular NYC restaurant aims to bring some of the laid-back vibes of Brooklyn to Washington, DC. While steak is a specialty, the creativity doesn’t stop there. Delicious food, eclectic wines, and classic cocktails set the tone for a great experience.
The team is seeking an enthusiastic Manager to join their restaurant that has quickly won the hearts of Washingtonians with a Washington Post rated ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - and for good reason!
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
• 1-2+ years of progressive management experience in well-rated restaurant
• Experience hiring, training and mentoring a diverse hourly FOH staff
• Ability to drive performance and success
• Strong beverage knowledge including wine, beer, and classic/craft cocktails
• Prior familiarity with POS, ALOHA & OpenTable software systems highly preferred
St. Anselm is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.