Parc, affiliated with STARR Restaurants by restaurateur Stephen Starr, pays tribute to the beloved French bistro, where good food, good wine, and better company commingle to create an unmistakable joie de vivre. Relying on authentic design elements imported directly from Europe, the all-day restaurant presents a sweeping cinematic interpretation of the French lifestyle. From a café au lait and fresh-baked croissant to start your morning through to flawless brasserie classics like steak frites, escargots and towering plateaus of fruits der mer, the menu is wide enough to please, while remaining true to traditions that inspired it. Parc is a lightly perfumed love letter to all the City of Light has to offer, written in a distinct Philadelphian hand.
The team is seeking a driven and skilled Restaurant Manager!
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- A Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Coverage
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Dining Discounts at over 25 Affiliated STARR Restaurants
- Opportunity for Career Advancement and Professional Growth
- 2+ years of progressive management experience in a well-rated, service-driven restaurant
- Excellent communication and critical thinking decision-making skills
- Experience hiring, training and mentoring a diverse hourly FOH staff of at least 25 people
- A proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
- A positive and self-motivated disposition with a commitment to excellence and team success
- A love for French cuisine & culture
Parc is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.