Le Diplomate, affiliated with STARR Restaurants, pays sincere homage to French café culture, providing a comfortable, versatile gathering place that’s become an anchor for Washington, D.C.’s resurgent 14th Street corridor. Painstakingly built out of a historic structure that harnesses the artful spirit of a Parisian brasserie, the interior and exterior pay subtle tribute to tradition, imbuing every meal with a sweeping sense of European drama. The extensive menu features a variety of Gallic classics, including onion soup gratinée, steak frites and escargots, as well as daily plates such as bouillabaisse and cassoulet. A thoughtfully curated wine list and specialty cocktail program complete the transporting experience.
The team is currently seeking a Restaurant Manager!
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of restaurant management experience in an upscale, high-volume restaurant
- Strong leadership and strategic management skills
- Ability to drive performance and success of the restaurant and staff
- Prior familiarity with POS, ALOHA & OpenTable software systems highly preferred
- Prior experience managing, developing or training on a service program preferred
Le Diplomate is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.