The revival of Pastis was driven by two James Beard Award-winning restaurateurs, Keith McNally and Stephen Starr, who return to a neighborhood they helped cultivate. Pastis features elements similar to the original such as the restaurant’s classic curved zinc bar outfitted with signature subway tiles, vintage mirrors with handwritten daily specials, and a mosaic-tiled floor. Guests can find the classic bistro fare Pastis was known for, with a menu that offers breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, and dinner.
If you’ve ever been to Pastis you know that we are passionate about creating a memorable dining experience for our guests.
We are seeking Servers for Breakfast & Lunch Services
with a love for traditional French cuisine and a flare for personable hospitality.
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- An Hourly Rate of $10 + tips
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Coverage
- Paid Vacation Time & Sick Time
- Commuter Benefits
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Dining Discounts at over 25 Affiliated STARR Restaurants
- Opportunity for Career Advancement and Professional Growth
- Ability to work lunch and breakfast shifts starting at 7 AM
- Joyful, outgoing, guest-centric individuals who have a passion for great food and wine served with care and consistency
- Experience with French/Brasserie-style cuisine is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of prior experience as a Server in a busy and well-established restaurant in the metro area.
- Experience using a POS system
- Strong knowledge of classic cocktails, basic wine varietals, and beer styles.
- Ability to clearly go through menu selections and provide a unique guest experience
Affiliated with STARR Restaurants, Pastis NYC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.