Affiliated with STARR Restaurants, El Vez is as bright and boisterous as a joy ride in a Tijuana taxi, exuding fun at every conceivable turn. Located at the W Fort Lauderdale, its breathtaking space is a feast for the eyes with imaginatively designed dining areas, indoor and outdoor bars, a spacious patio, and beautiful ocean vistas.
El Vez's culinary program showcases creative, yet classic Mexican fare with an emphasis on Baja-style cooking that celebrates the fresh seafood of the South Florida region. An array of Guacamoles, Ceviches and classics like Mahi Mahi Tacos sit side-by-side on the extensive menu along with signature dishes like Grilled Whole Branzino and Traditional Tacos al Carbon.
El Vez is currently seeking a guest-centric Host with a genuine sense of warmth to join the team.
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- A Competitive Hourly Rate
- Paid Vacation Time
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Coverage
- Dining discounts at over 25 affiliated STARR Restaurants- and more!
- Passion for helping to create an environment where people not only have fun but feel relaxed, welcome, and connected
- Knowledge of OpenTable reservation system
- The ability to convey warmth to guests as they walk into the restaurant while being able to clearly articulate reservation details, wait times, and manage guest expectations
- Integrity and the ability to make decisions on your feet to accommodate guests
- A minimum 1+ year of Host experience in a well-rated restaurant
- Open availability to work daytime/evenings/weekends
El Vez Fort Lauderdale is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.