Affiliated with STARR Restaurants, El Vez is as bright and boisterous as a joy ride in a Tijuana taxi, exuding fun at every conceivable turn. Located at the W Fort Lauderdale, its breathtaking space is a feast for the eyes with imaginatively designed dining areas, indoor and outdoor bars, a spacious patio, and beautiful ocean vistas.
El Vez's culinary program showcases creative, yet classic Mexican fare with an emphasis on Baja-style cooking that celebrates the fresh seafood of the South Florida region. An array of Guacamoles, Ceviches and classics like Mahi Mahi Tacos sit side-by-side on the extensive menu along with signature dishes like Grilled Whole Branzino and Traditional Tacos al Carbon.
We are seeking BUSSERS with a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn and grow.
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- A Competitive Hourly Rate
- Paid Vacation Time
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Coverage
- Dining discounts at over 25 affiliated STARR Restaurants- and more!
Qualified BUSSERS will have:
- Assist servers as necessary
- Clear and reset tables, quickly and efficiently, according to restaurant standards
- Stock and maintain side stations
- Check silverware, plate ware for cleanliness, defective pieces
- Proper stacking of soiled plates and glasses in the dish-room
- Maintain cleanliness standards throughout the restaurant
El Vez Fort Lauderdale is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.