La Mercerie located in the Roman and Williams Guild in Soho, by chef Marie Aude-Rose celebrates everyday French cooking. Bordier butter, Whole roasted Heritage Chicken with shallot confit, and a rich flourless chocolate cake are just a few examples of the seasonal menu of La Mercerie. From brunch to dinner, aperitifs and wine pour continuously, and served alongside an ever-satisfying menu.
We are seeking a Maître D' with a lively personality, love for people and service, & above all else a kind disposition.
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- An Hourly Rate of $22- $28
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Coverage
- Paid Vacation Time & Sick Time
- Commuter Benefits
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Dining Discounts at over 25 Affiliated STARR Restaurants
- Opportunity for Career Advancement and Professional Growth
- 3+ years of Lead Host/Hostess or Maître D' experience in well-rated restaurants
- A true passion for hosting -- helping to create an environment where people not only have fun but feel relaxed, welcome, and connected
- A genuine nature; able to comfortably engage in natural dialogue with guests
- Integrity and the ability to make decisions on your feet and act with grace under pressure
- The ability to speak clearly and articulately on the telephone, providing information and answering questions for callers, while focusing on etiquette and conveying a sense of calm
La Mercierie is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.