Overview: The position will provide guest service, hospitality, and venue information to our guests.
· Greets and assists guests coming into and departing the venue.
· Provides information and answers guest inquiries.
· Refers specific guest requests to a leadership designate in Security, Operations, or Marketing.
· Maintains excellence in service and hospitality when interacting with guests and perspective guests.
· Assists in crowd control as necessary.
· Is knowledgeable about the venue layout, setup, entrances and access points.
· Communicates observations to venue leadership.
· 1-2 years’ experience interacting with guests in a hospitality industry role.
· Must have exceptional communication skills.
· Able to apply sound judgment in practical matters.
· Must be able to multitask.
· Can work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must possess & demonstrate superior presentation skills.