Position Summary: Packs and delivers delivery, pickup and catering orders in a timely fashion. Maintains delivery station cleanliness and stocks delivery station with all necessary supplies. Interacts with fellow team members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous, and hospitable manner to ensure gracious hospitality.
Duties and Responsibilities: including but not limited to
- Maintain professional appearance standards as directed in the Tao Group Hospitality Employee Handbook.
- Anticipate and accommodate the needs of the guests.
- Maintain general cleanliness of assigned stations and the entire venue.
- Delivers prepared orders in the time frames quoted to guests.
- Wears all safety equipment required by the Department of Transportation including:
-Reflective safety vest with assigned ID number
- Carries commercial bicyclist business ID card whenever riding on deliveries.
- Maintains and cleans delivery station according to Department of Health standards.
- Stocks delivery station with necessary supplies and tracks inventory for catering/delivery items.
- Communicates with delivery associates and packer to ensure that deliveries are sent on time and without issue.
- Assists with packing food and beverage for delivery, pickup and catering orders in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all items for an order are present in delivery bags and catering boxes.
- Assists with preparing trays, condiments, serving utensils, flatware, and all necessary items for catering orders.
- Ensures all appropriate condiments and utensils are packed with every order.
- Follow supervisor’s instructions, communicate with and support co-workers while being a team player.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of all food menus and garnishes for dishes.
- Complies with Department of Health standards.
- Reports all breakage, damage of equipment or furniture immediately to management.
- Attends and participates in daily pre-service meetings.
- Attends and participates in any training sessions or departmental meetings.
- Learn by listening, observing other team members, and sharing knowledge while leading by example.
- Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Tao Group Hospitality, its partners and supporting hotel environments.
- Works as part of a team and provides help and support to all fellow team members.
- Tao Group Hospitality in-venue delivery driver training
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Experience in a high-volume restaurant.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift to 50 lbs.
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials.
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. Tao Group Hospitality reserves the right to make changes in the above job description and all other duties assigned. Nothing herein shall restrict Tao Group Hospitality management’s right to assign or reassign tasks, duties, or responsibilities to this job at any time.