Actively confirms online orders and answers phone calls for pickup/delivery orders. Accurately enters orders into the POS system, packs orders, and coordinates delivery of food with the delivery people. Provides gracious hospitality and has a passion for ensuring a positive guest experience.
Duties and Responsibilities: including but not limited to
- Confirms online orders via various ordering platforms and applications
- Answers phone calls for pickup and delivery orders, and answers questions/make suggestions for food and beverage items.
- Accurately enter all orders into the POS system and follows proper cash/payment card procedures.
- Assists with packing orders according to guest specifications.
- Coordinates delivery of food with the delivery people.
- Works as part of a team and provides help and support to all fellow team members.
- Tao Group Hospitality in-venue training
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Fluent in English, Bilingual Spanish a plus
- HIGH Energy with a positive attitude.
- High volume hospitality experience in a similar role a plus, but not required
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift to 30 lbs.
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials.
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021. The combined company operates over 80 branded locations in over 20 markets across four continents and features a collection of widely recognized hospitality brands. These include TAO, Hakkasan, OMNIA, Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, Wet Republic, Yauatcha, Ling Ling, Cathédrale, Little Sister, The Highlight Room, Sake No Hana, Jewel, and more. Tao Group Hospitality is part of Mohari Hospitality, an investment firm focused on the luxury lifestyle and hospitality sectors.