Who you are: You have a passion for delivering a great culinary experience to every guest. You have line cook experience in a full service restaurant and understand a line cook's work and dedication is represented with every plate that leaves the kitchen. You take pride in your ability to combine recipe knowledge, cooking technique, consistency, and timeliness to make each meal a memorable one.
Who we are: At Fifth Group Restaurants, our purpose is to passionately move people and provide the opportunity to experience joy. Since 1993, it has been our mission to become a leader in the Atlanta dining scene while significantly impacting our city’s dining reputation. We value a positive and respectful work environment, diversity, profitability, a balanced and healthy way of living, as well as setting and accomplishing goals. Are you ready to be a Fifth Grouper?
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Commitment to embodying FGR values
- Achieve exceptional product knowledge
- Ability to prepare multiple dishes quickly and accurately in a well-organized manner
- Good to advanced knife skills
- Punctual, timely and responsible
- Superior communication skills
- Consistently presents a clean and well-groomed appearance
- Must possess sound and mature judgment
- Constant standing and walking
- Occasional stooping, kneeling and crawling
- Occasional ascending or descending of ladders, stairs and/or ramps
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours per shift
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing and rotation of the spine, elbows and wrists
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs on a regular and continuing basis
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs, i.e. case of food, full ice buckets, etc
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken words and in the process of communicating with employees
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.