Alta Via Pizzeria (AVP) is the latest concept from big Burrito Restaurant Group and an extension of the Alta Via brand. AVP offers a fresh take on modern Italian cooking in a casual and friendly environment. We feature appetizers, pizzas, and sandwiches – including a signature burger. The drink menu includes classic cocktails, Italian and American wines, and beers with an emphasis on Western Pennsylvania producers. The newly designed space includes: a dining room, full-service bar, patio, and a take-out kiosk equipped with its own soft-serve gelato machine and draft beer system.
Dishwashers load, run, and unload the dish machine making sure to store items in the correct places. They keep the dish machine clean as well as the dish area. Dishwashers maintain adequate levels of tableware for the dining room and kitchen and fill in where they are needed, including cleaning assigned restaurant areas.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- 25% Employee Discount: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days.
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical and dental benefits are available to full-time employees as well as the option to enroll in Aflac insurance.
- Holiday Closures: All restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (with possible additional holiday closures).
- Free Shift Meal
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match.
The ideal candidate:
- Does not need to have previous restaurant experience.
- Must be able to work in a hot and humid environment for long periods of time.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with others.
- Can reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Can work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).