Position Summary: Actively confirms online orders and answers phone calls for pickup/delivery orders. Accurately enters orders into the POS system, packs orders, and coordinates delivery of food with the delivery people. Provides gracious hospitality and has a passion for ensuring a positive guest experience.
Duties and Responsibilities: including but not limited to
· Confirms online orders via various ordering platforms and applications
· Answers phone calls for pickup and delivery orders, and answers questions/make suggestions for food and beverage items.
· Accurately enter all orders into the POS system and follows proper cash/payment card procedures.
· Assists with packing orders according to guest specifications.
· Coordinates delivery of food with the delivery people.
· Works as part of a team and provides help and support to all fellow team members.
· Tao Group Hospitality in-venue training
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
· Fluent in English, Bilingual Spanish a plus
· HIGH Energy with a positive attitude.
· High volume hospitality experience in a similar role a plus, but not required
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
· Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to bend and lift to 30 lbs.
· Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
· Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials.
· Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. Tao Group Hospitality reserves the right to make changes in the above job description and all other duties assigned. Nothing herein shall restrict Tao Group Hospitality management’s right to assign or reassign tasks, duties, or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Tao Group Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.