Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is searching for a part-time Supervisors for Momosan Ramen by Morimoto in Boston, Massachusetts. As a Restaurant Supervisor, you will ensure the highest levels of service to our guests.
Minimum pay rate: $25.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
- Ensure compliance with all departmental and organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and associates.
- Assist managers in training and development of the team and conducting associate-counseling sessions including verbal and written corrective action reports.
- Assist managers in the management of staffing levels in accordance with established budgetary goals and business volume.
- Inspect by walking through your assigned area to monitor staff and to monitor guest needs.
- Lead hourly staff in the daily performance of their duties.
- Ensure the venue is adequately stocked with all products and supplies needed for service.
- Collaborate with manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of attention.
- Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- One year of related experience is required.
- Available to work closing shifts. Weekend availability required.
- Superior organization and guest service abilities are required.
- Basic math skills include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and percentages.
- Basic computer skills including word-processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail required.
- Demonstrate skill in dealing with guest complaints, using active listening skills to defuse difficultly and sometimes emotionally charged situations to maintain the guest’s goodwill
- Ability to lift or carry 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Possible exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Possible exposure to a high volume of noise.
Who We Are
Delaware North is a leader in food service management, operating some of the busiest and most famous kitchens in the world. This is no exception when it comes to serving up exquisite cuisines and unforgettable dining experiences in the Boston Hub area including locations such as Banners Kitchen & Tap, Momosan, and the Boston Hub Food Hall.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.