Located in Pittsburgh’s Strip District, Eleven pays homage to the city’s history with its industrial backbone and polished interior. Eleven Contemporary Kitchen offers a seasonal menu and outstanding wine list.
Bartenders guide our guests through the menu answering any questions and making recommendations along the way. Bartenders are responsible for preparing and serving drinks consistent with the restaurant’s standards as well as serving food orders to guests seated at the bar. Having or developing a knowledge of all wines, spirits, and beers is key to success in this position.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- 25% Employee Discount: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days.
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical and dental benefits are available to full-time employees as well as the option to enroll in Aflac insurance.
- Holiday Closures: All restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (with possible additional holiday closures).
- Free Shift Meal
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
The ideal candidate:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a background screen.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with others.
- Has exceptional customer service skills.
- Has basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Has basic math skills and the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Can work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Can safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 or 25 pounds.