Delaware North Patina Restaurant Group is hiring a Vice President of Strategic Partnerships to join our team in Orlando, FL supporting our relationship with Disney. As Vice President, Strategic Partnerships for Patina Restaurant Group you will be the primary liaison responsible for managing the partnership with Disney with a focus on strategic growth and building and cultivating new relationships.
Minimum – Anticipated Maximum Salary: $158100 - $221200 / year
The advertised pay range represents what we believe at the time of this job posting, that we would be willing to pay for this position. Only in special circumstances, where a candidate has education, training, or experience that far exceeds the requirements for the position, would we consider paying higher than the stated range. Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
At Delaware North, we care about our team member’s personal and professional journeys. These are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Performance bonuses
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement
- Generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and resorts
- Plan and execute programs to build awareness and equity for the locations and brands of Patin
- Cultivate existing and new relationships to demonstrate the value that Patina can provide to clients and guests
- Drive profitable growth and ensure we are identifying new revenue channels
- Resolve critical client issues
- Read people and situations accurately and maneuver well to get things done
- Leverage the appropriate internal resources from concept development, branding, design, construction, and legal to create competitive, compelling, and appropriate food and beverage offerings
- Create a culture of high-performance, continuous improvement, innovation, and high levels of team member engagement with a guest centric mindset
- Anticipate trends and partner with the operations team to establish strategic plans to address all facets of operations as leader of senior management team
- Effectively partner with clients to understand their business needs and develop solutions that deliver financial results and guest satisfaction
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in strategic partnerships and new restaurant concept development.
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive leadership experience in hospitality, entertainment or fine dining multi-concept portfolios.
- Able to understand changing market conditions and create actionable growth strategies within the partnership with our client (Disney).
- Extensive relationship management experience in a complex matrix driven client leadership structure.
- Strong focus on guest experience and satisfaction, attention to detail and commitment to financial performance as well as food quality and safety.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.