We are seeking reliable support servers. We offer competitive wages and a hiring bonus for full time employees 5-6 shift per week.
($16+????per hour with tips)
You: have a passion????for delivering a great culinary experience to every guest, have experience in a full service restaurant, are????a team player who is able to hold themselves accountable to our standards, and are????ready to learn and grow????
.As a member of the FGR Family, you'll enjoy real professional growth, job satisfaction, supportive and respectful environments and industry leading benefits for all positions. We are a stable restaurant group with deep roots in the Atlanta community (opening our first restaurant in 1993. We are recognized as an employee-centric organization that takes care of our people, our community and our environment.
The position of Support Server is an extension of the server role. The Support Server should be willing and able to perform any functions of a server if called upon. The Support Server has the primary responsibility of supporting the entire FOH service staff as well as maintaining both the fine attention to detail that may be missed by an extremely busy server and the maintenance and upkeep of the dining room.
Product Knowledge/Service Steps: We value learning and growing. We are inspired by and foster creativity.
- Maintains thorough product knowledge, including all dining and bar menus, in order to properly describe food served to guests.
- Consistently helps servers execute the 14 Elements of Connected Service.
- Achieves knowledge of restaurant concept and Fifth Group history and personnel.
- Resets and prepares tables for new guests. The Greeter and Server will assist as they are able.
- Runs food to guests, whenever necessary.
- Operations: We demand quality.
- Completes all assigned opening/duration/closing duties including but not limited to; checking restrooms for hand soap, paper towels, empty trashcans, spotted mirrors, etc. and resolving any current or pending issues, reporting any major problems to the manager on duty, stocking the service stations, communicating any shortages in silver, napkins, or glassware to the manager, keeping ice bins, water pitchers, coffee pots full and garbage cans empty.
- Ensures the dining room, wait-stations and storage areas are clean and organized.
- Assists servers in greeting newly seated guests and thanking departing guests.
- Cleaning and resetting tables including brushing off chairs, table bases and sweeping floors.
- Carries plates and glassware safely to prevent breakage.
- Practicing teamwork and assisting with the fine details of service.
- Consistently communicates with the greeter to speed accurate seating and table set up.
- Checks restrooms for cleanliness and stock levels every 15 minutes during service.
- Is available to support the FOH team in this order of priority; firstly the greeter and manager on duty, secondly available to the server and stations, lastly available to the catch-up of duration duties and sidework.
Embody the FGR Values, Mission and Company Purpose: We believe in success and generosity. We insist on integrity and respect.
- Assists all other employees, whenever possible, with any tasks deemed necessary by management for effective guest focused restaurant operation.
- Performs any task deemed necessary by managers for complete guest satisfaction.
- Generates a fun and exciting hospitality environment through personality and positive attitude.
- Identify and solve any problems related to guest dissatisfaction and complaints.
- Expected to have honest, open communication with staff, managers and owners.
Financial and Legal: We are committed to profitability.
- Knows and follows all applicable City, State and County liquor laws and food safety standards.
These lists of job duties and responsibilities are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified. Management reserves the right to revise or amend duties at any time.