The Love, affiliated with STARR Restaurants, a bilevel sanctuary features a one-of-a-kind beverage program inspired by personal travels to vineyards, breweries and cideries in the region is equally as enticing as the cuisine. The creative energy emanating from the kitchen and bar is matched by a front-of-house service staff passionate about providing homey and honest hospitality.
Aimee Olexy, behind the beloved Talula’s Garden and Talula’s Daily is now seeking a Sous Chef who has a passion for great food, wine, and hospitality.
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- A Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Coverage
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Dining Discounts at over 25 Affiliated STARR Restaurants
- Opportunity for Career Advancement and Professional Growth
- Organize and supervise high-volume shifts. Coordinate all restaurant operations and platforms.
- Appraise staff performance and improve culinary productivity.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations and staffing.
- Manage restaurant supply and food purchasing needs. Control operational costs.
- Train new and current employees on all recipes, food, purchasing and prep cycle
- Leadership qualities, including the ability to inspire, teach, and coach restaurant employees
- 2+ years of kitchen leadership experience as a sous chef in high-volume, well-rated restaurants
- Ability to support the line during service while managing transition from prep to service
- Excellent meat/fish butchery skills and know all properties of making stocks & sauces
- Experience with seasonally changing cuisine/menu preferred
The Love. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status