Affiliated with STARR Restaurants, STEAK 954, a modern interpretation of the classic steakhouse showcases the pure and simple flavors of dry-aged meats with a sterling cast of sides and sauces in a chic yet comfortable resort-style setting. The bar is stocked with a buzz-worthy selection of fine wines and cocktails created with exotic ingredients and time-honored techniques, served with Fort Lauderdale flair. The ambiance combines mediums of dark woods, bold floral silk wall panels, organic materials and clean lines to create a breezy, tropical feel on a palate of vibrant blues and greens. And the centerpiece of the restaurant— a 15-foot long reef aquarium home to mesmerizing jellyfish—is a rare and spectacular sight.
We are currently conducting interviews for a Sous Chef who is interested in working with a collaborative and cohesive culinary unit executing amazing food made with high-quality ingredients and integrity.
We Offer: An opportunity to work with and learn from a skilled team that supports career advancement and professional growth. Additionally, competitive compensation package, quarterly bonus program, paid vacation, dining discounts, comprehensive benefits coverage, and more!
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive culinary/kitchen management experience in busy, well-rated kitchens
- Prior experience training and mentoring a large hourly line cook team
- A commitment to quality, excellence, and team success
- Attention to details of food quality, preparation, and presentation
- Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing priorities and work demands
- Strong written and computer skills; including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Steak 954 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.