The role of Sr. Digital Marketing Manager revolves around managing a paid media strategy and organic marketing campaigns over digital/social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google, YouTube) across multiple channels. Projects include collaboration with various departments and coordinating relevant collateral, creative content, and managing budgets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Orchestrating a paid media strategy across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to awareness and sales.
- Effectively managing a paid media budget across multiple channels
- Regularly measuring the results of the paid media activity to inform on future campaigns.
- Organizing content, including text posts, videos, and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services, and content over digital/social media channels, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and strategy
- Scheduling social media posts using approved third-party applications
- Developing new social media strategies and content strategies
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of long-term campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues ensuring branding consistency
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customers’ inquiries
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns.
- Assist and/ or complete additional tasks as assigned
- Experience managing and executing paid social marketing strategies is required
- Experience developing and implementing successful paid social strategies across all digital channels is preferred
- Experience managing paid social ad budgets more than 100K+ per month
- Familiar with social media ad platforms
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in hospitality and/or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field. High school diploma is required.
- Proficient in Windows Microsoft Office, POS systems, Oracle knowledge preferred
- 21+ years of age
SKILLS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT / SCHEDULE
The work environment characteristics and/or physical demands described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have good positive energy throughout the day
- Must be able to read the computer monitors and print legibly
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to move quickly through work and set the pace in the office
- Must be able to push and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Small to Medium office environment
- Office, Casino, Nightclub, Bar, Lounge, and/or Restaurant working environment
- 5-25% Local Travel (United States)
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds, and smoke, the severity of which depends upon the guest volume
- May work extended hours irregular shifts, evening and/or weekend shifts, and holiday work may be required
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
- Must be effective as part of a team; ability to interact with internal and external customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment