The Security Operations Center (SOC) Operator is responsible for using best practices to identify, analyze, and support all incidents that are either impactful or potentially impactful to business, the brand and or employees. The successful candidate will be a problem solver, possess critical thinking skills and be detail oriented. This position is responsible for using best practices for communicating information surrounding those incidents to leadership as appropriate. The SOC Operator will monitor cameras and alarms, dispatch associated calls via telephone and radio, operate access control technology, and provide general assistance to both employees and guests. The SOC operator supports all Tao Group Properties, headquarters, and appropriate field Venues as they prepare for, respond to, and recover from both crisis and non-crisis incidents. Security Operations Center (SOC) Operators are not allowed to receive gratuities from our guests.
GUEST SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide a friendly, personal demeanor with a willingness to interact
- Provide professional and friendly guest services
- Commits self to the below listed Company values, and acknowledges dedication to providing excellent guest service for our Guests and our internal team, always
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ability to work safely and prevent personal injury
- Commitment to the safety of fellow co-workers and our guests, and the ability to demonstrate that commitment through daily actions
- Comply with all safety and health department procedures as well as Company and/or departmental policies/procedures
- Comply with all state and federal liquor laws
IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, THE POSITION WILL BE EVALUATED ON THE FOLLOWING LEADERSHIP QUALITIES:
- The SOC Operator is responsible for answering routine and emergency calls, monitoring alarms and video equipment including video alarms, door alarms, and duress alarms and provides general assistance to employees, vendors and guests.
- The SOC Operator is responsible for monitoring various Social Media tools to assist in identifying threats and/or risks to the organization.
- The SOC Operator will respond to life safety incidents (medical, safety, natural disasters, etc.) and dispatch security officers, ERT, facilities, police, fire and EMS personnel as required via telephone, radio and/or software systems provided by MSG.
- The SOC Operator maintains various records of communications and events.
- Evaluate incidents that may impact employees, venues, or offices and escalate accordingly to security management and subsequently to other business units as necessary.
- The SOC Operator communicates and disseminates information, using established communication vehicles, to key partners using best practices.
- Able to manage and handle situations of a sensitive nature and maintain company's confidentiality and information security practices (personnel issues, investigations, public relations incidents, emergency personnel contact information, etc.).
- The SOC Operator takes an active role in position related projects. The levels of responsibility will vary from consulting to owning projects based on the individual.
- Working relationships
- Quality of work
- Job skills knowledge
- Verbal communication
- Adherence to Policy
- Guest satisfaction
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid Driver's License
- 21+ years of age
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
- Possession of or the ability to possess all state required work cards for the position
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- A mastered knowledge of Incident Reporting Software and the workflow process
- A mastered knowledge of incident management and documentation policies
- A mastered knowledge of Screening Procedures
- A mastered knowledge of Use-of-Force Policy
- A mastered knowledge of TGH Financial Steps of Service
- A mastered knowledge of Nevada Gaming Control Board Regulation (5.330)
- A mastered knowledge of the venue property, its offices, and egresses
- Knowledge of key Executives
- The highest level of integrity. Integrity demonstrated in the ability to maintain confidential information; as well as the integrity to report all violations to the appropriate leadership.
- Strong understanding and troubleshooting capabilities for CCTV, Physical Access Control, and various Security Software Platforms utilized by the organization.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify causes, and implement results-oriented solutions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess strong computers skills with a strong proficiency in MS Office and an ability to create data metrics and reports.
- A professional demeanor, along with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player.
- (2) SOC experience with strong knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, and Social Media Monitoring tools preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- If you are hired, we will require proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or that you have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
- Guest Relations
- Proper lifting techniques
- Good working knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
- Knowledge of radio communication procedures and corresponding codes
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and assertively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff, clients, and the public
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude always
- Ability to keep an open and objective view
- Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful always
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused
- Ability to maintain personal integrity
- Ability to work as a team, stay organized, handle various projects at one time, follow up and make accurate decisions
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & SCHEDULE:
- Must have good positive energy to make it through the day
- Must be able to read the computer monitors
- Must be able to print legibly for guests to read
- Must be observant and quick to respond to various situations
- Must be able to move quickly through work and set the pace in the office and/or venue
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be dexterous and able to participate in all service aspects.
- Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend, lift, climb, crouch and carry as necessary
- Must be able to push and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Ability to talk, hear, taste, and smell
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Work indoors and/or outdoors, exposed to excessive heat, hot and/or cold surfaces, steam, and wet floors
- Nightclub, bar, pool, lounge and/ or restaurant
- Involves constant public contact
- Work may be performed in small areas and varying conditions of noise level, temperature, lighting and air quality.
- Must be able to work both inside and outside during all times of the year as needed based on business volumes
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds and smoke, the severity of which depends upon Guest volume
- Work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends and holidays