Talula’s Garden, affiliated with STARR Restaurants, is driven by local ingredients prepared in unbreakable harmony with the season, creating a true celebration of cooking the way it ought to be. A partnership with award-winning restaurateur Aimee Olexy, a true farm-to-table ethos inspires Talula’s unforgettable approach to food, interpretations of traditional Mid-Atlantic cuisine with a light and modern touch. Attention to detail extends from the gorgeous patio to the cheese bar with lush plants and vegetation throughout reminding guests that the land is the source of all things wholesome and delicious.
The team is seeking star Restaurant Manager!
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- A Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Coverage
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Dining Discounts at over 25 Affiliated STARR Restaurants
- Opportunity for Career Advancement and Professional Growth
- Enjoy a leadership role assisting all aspects of premium dining.
- Assist with a la carte service cycle, front door operations, and small events.
- Sell, serve, and educate staff/guests about wine.
- Assist with all culinary services, staff coaching, training, and promoting excellence in all service points. Ideal role for aspiring restaurant managers and service/ wine professionals.
- 2+ years of restaurant management experience in a well-rated restaurant(Seasonal Cuisine Restaurant preferred)
- True love and appreciation for formal dining
- Experience hiring, training, and mentoring a diverse team of hourly staff
- Basic computer and account knowledge including Word, Excel, scheduling software, Open Table, Onboarding, & HR systems
- Strong food and wine knowledge with an eagerness to teach others
- Ability to lead by example to drive the success of the team and restaurant
Talula's Garden is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.