POSITION SUMMARY: The role of Reservationist represents the voice of the company when greeting visitors on the phone and via email. The Reservationist must have the ability to handle multiple situations at once with a sense of urgency, poise and confidence.
GUEST SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide a friendly demeanor and a willingness to interact
- Provide professional and friendly guest services
- Acknowledges dedication to providing excellent guest service for our guests and our internal team, at all times
- Provides excellent telephone etiquette with all guests
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensuring all phone calls are being answered within 2-3 rings. Helping with overflow during prime times.
- Answering all emails in a timely manner and ensuring the team is also on top of emails in all distros.
- Proficient in booking reservations via Timeline View
- Written communication
- Verbal communication
IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, THE POSITION WILL BE EVALUATED ON THE FOLLOWING:
- High School Diploma
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Hakkasan Group standards
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months direct work experience
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in Open Table and using Timeline View to book and maneuver reservations around
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Familiarity with high volume phone systems