Position Summary: Manages reservation book and executes the use of reservation system strategies. Oversight of Guest Success team functions to maximize and drive revenue performance in all New York restaurants.
Duties and Responsibilities: including but not limited to:
· Drives the standardization of reservations policies and practices across venues, where applicable.
· Attends and participates in daily pre-service meetings.
· Actively takes and processes reservations.
· Assists with incoming calls and answering guest questions.
· Demonstrates knowledge of Tao Group Hospitality, its partners and supporting hotel environments.
· Implements cross-venue selling techniques.
· Regularly participates in local outreach programs to enhance our guest base and make lasting guest connections.
· Works closely with the Sales teams to properly allocate all private event bookings and drive event performance in restaurants.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
· Minimum 5 years previous hospitality experience in FOH or HOH operations within a high-volume setting is essential.
· Two-year associate degree (60 credit hours) in Hospitality, Business etc. or equivalent work experience preferred.
· Strong guest service foundation, ability to coach, build a team, problem solve, and leadership skills required.
· Must be organized, self-motivated, and proactive with a strong attention to detail.
· Proficient with computers (Microsoft Products), POS and technology.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
· Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to bend and lift to 50 lbs.
· Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
· Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. Tao Group Hospitality reserves the right to make changes in the above job description and all other duties assigned. Nothing herein shall restrict Tao Group Hospitality management’s right to assign or reassign tasks, duties, or responsibilities to this job at any time.