After taking the Parisian dining scene by storm, internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Rose returned to his home soil with Le Coucou, his New York City collaboration with restaurateur Stephen Starr. The Roman and Williams-designed space is a gracious modern nod to fine European gastronomy. Updating classical French cuisine with charm and verve, Rose shrinks the intercontinental divide separating the City of Light and the Big Apple, proving that the true essence of fine French dining can thrive in any time zone.
We are seeking talented Tournant with PM availability who are team players and are dedicated to their craft.
• 1-2+ years of culinary experience in NYT 2 to 4-star restaurants is a plus
• Ability to work a station from prep to service
• Dedicated, ambitious, and excited to work with a team who is constantly striving to do their best
• Thorough knowledge and appreciation of French cuisine is a MUST
• Hourly rate is between $15 - $25
Le Coucou is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.