Manages the regular tracking and use of data collection and market research related to reservation maximization and guest relationship management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assists with tracking and interpreting various analyses of guest performance that allow owned and managed venues to maximize revenue and the guest experience.
- Compiles KPI dashboards to support standardization and performance management of reservation inventory and strategy across all US markets and branded locations.
- Provides reports of confidential findings included detailed recommendations to increase business and maximize cover capacities.
- Assists with the set up and maintaining ongoing functionality of all branded locations website chat widgets while prioritizing company standard of verbiage and the guest experience.
- Manages the maintenance of clean reservation system data (creation and deletions) including but not limited to guestbook information, guest auto-tagging, and POS integration mapping.
- Regularly conducts reservations related market-based comparisons including but not limited to reservation system strategies and holiday and special day offerings.
- Assists with project management for new reservation system implementation or adaptation as it relates to guestbook data and data transfer.
- Assists with the reporting function of the Qualtrics experience management platform.
- Tao Group Hospitality PCI/DSS and Gaming Registration (where applicable)
- Minimum 5 years previous hospitality experience in FOH or HOH operations within a high-volume setting is essential.
- Two-year associate degree (60 credit hours) in Hospitality, Business etc. or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong guest service foundation, ability to coach, build a team, problem solve, and leadership skills required.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and proactive with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with computers (Microsoft Products), POS and technology.
SKILLS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT / SCHEDULE
The work environment characteristics and/or physical demands described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have good positive energy throughout the day
- Must be able to read the computer monitors and print legibly
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to move quickly through work and set the pace in the office
- Must be able to push and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Small to Medium office environment
- Office, Casino, Nightclub, Bar, Lounge, and/or Restaurant working environment
- 5-25% Local Travel (United States)
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds, and smoke, the severity of which depends upon the guest volume
- May work extended hours irregular shifts, evening and/or weekend shifts, and holiday work may be required
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
- Must be effective as part of a team; ability to interact with internal and external customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment