The daily audits of assigned venues and reporting discrepancies on a timely basis. Organizing and filing receipts/paperwork from the venues. Auditing the cash receipts (deposits, voids, comps, refunds, discounts) for signatures, in compliance with the NGCB regulations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Investigate, document & reconcile cash overages/shortages as reported on cash reconciliation form.
- Maintain adequate cash level to accommodate business needs.
- Follow all specified procedures to reconcile the credit cards daily, resolving all discrepancies, and submitting charges for payment.
- Audit all deposits, consolidate deposits, and prepare bank deposit slips.
- Maintain adequate supplies, such as deposit slips & bags.
- Respond to chargebacks.
- Assist and/ or complete additional tasks as assigned
- Accounting & financial knowledge
- Basic analytical skills in dealing with financial and numeric data
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with different types of people and different management styles
- Excellent organizational skills, sense of urgency & proven follow-through
- 1+ years of general accounting experience
- Cash handling experience needed
- Compeat software experience helpful
- Proficient in Windows Microsoft Office, POS systems, Oracle knowledge preferred
- 21+ years of age
SKILLS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT / SCHEDULE
The work environment characteristics and/or physical demands described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions
OFFICE and VENUE MANAGEMENT
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have good positive energy throughout the day
- Must be able to read the computer monitors and print legibly
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to move quickly through work and set the pace in the office
- Must be able to push and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Small to Medium office environment
- Office, Casino, Nightclub, Bar, Lounge, and/or Restaurant working environment
- 5-25% Local Travel (United States)
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds, and smoke, the severity of which depends upon the guest volume
- May work extended hours irregular shifts, evening and/or weekend shifts, and holiday work may be required
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
- Must be effective as part of a team; ability to interact with internal and external customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment
This job description is a summary of duties, which are expected to perform in your assignment. It is by no means an all-inclusive list but is merely a broad guide to expected duties. As a Team Member, you should understand that a job description is neither complete nor permanent; it can be modified at any time. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, Team Members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required. Also, at the request of management, any Team Member may be asked and expected to perform additional duties, responsibilities, or projects without notice.