Mad Mex is more than burritos and guacamole (although we love both!). It’s a fun, casual place with legendary customer service and our take on what we call “funky fresh Cal-Mex” – which means serving the freshest food with the biggest flavors.
Hosts welcome and greet all guests entering the restaurant and thank them as they leave. Hosts are responsible for walking guests to their table, maintaining a clean area, and updating seating charts and wait lists as necessary. This position requires a friendly and professional demeanor and an ability to provide excellent customer service, even when things are busy and hectic.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- 25% Employee Discount: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days.
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, vision, and dental benefits are available to full-time employees as well as the option to enroll in Aflac insurance.
- Holiday Closures: All restaurants are closed on July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (with possible additional holiday closures).
- Free Shift Meal
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
The ideal candidate:
- Does not need to have previous restaurant experience.
- Can work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Communicates clearly and effectively with others
- Has exceptional customer service skills.