Affiliated with STARR Restaurants, St. Anselm is an American tavern devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and great ingredients simply cooked. While steak is a specialty, the creativity doesn’t stop there. Delicious food, eclectic wines, and classic cocktails set the tone for a great experience. Paired with friendly service in an unpretentious setting adorned with offbeat décor, dining at St. Anselm is the total package.
The team is seeking an experienced Executive Sous Chef! The ideal candidate should have a progressive culinary background that has fundamental understanding of the fine touches, bold flavors and unique finesse of regional American cuisine.
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Coverage
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Dining Discounts at over 25 Affiliated STARR Restaurants
- Opportunity for Career Advancement and Professional Growth
Qualified candidates will be:
• Driven towards consistency and service excellence
• Energetic and enthusiastic and possess strong communication and organizational skills
• Effective at managing a diverse hourly staff
- 3-5 years of experience as an Exec Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisine or Executive Chef in a well-rated restaurant
- Prior success in running expo in a high-volume kitchen
- Prior experience training and mentoring an hourly line cook team
St. Anselm is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.