The Event Organization Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing that all prepped items are accurately stored on the proper cart for each event. This is a highly responsible position affecting all aspects of operations and cost control. The Event Organization Supervisor also will be responsible for the pull list for each event, as well as communicating product needs to the Production Sous Chef. Event Organization Supervisor is also responsible for pulling the equipment and non-food pull sheets for each event, with the proper event label attached. Event Organization Supervisor is also responsible with helping in production of family meal and assisting with prep as time permits.?????????????????????????????
- Conduct daily walkthrough at the beginning and end of each shift, correcting any oversights in cleanliness, rotation, storage, labeling in finished cooler, inform Production Sous chef if anything is left less than desirable.
- Monitor production to ensure proper labeling, amounts, quality, and consistency of product.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of yoga walk in, production walk in, main freezer, pull chest freezers, dry storage.
- Responsible for coordinating repairs to all kitchen equipment, using Executive Sous assistance in completing online work request
- Assist in staff meal daily. Consult Production Sous to determine amount and which product to utilize.
- Assist Event Chefs with any needs to expedite their departure for events.
- Assist Event Chefs with loading out and getting product onto the trucks.
- Work off pull sheets completing each set of pulls and allocating it to the correct carts.
- Ensure your prep sheet with finished prepped items match the production teams completed prepped items daily.
- Communicate to the Production Sous Chef if anything received or prepped items are short on amounts.
- Assist in completion of inventory physical count
- Coordinating use of any inventory in freezer, execution of daily staff ?meal, keeping freezer inventory to a minimum of leftovers and odds and ends.
- Receiving and storage of food deliveries and return of over orders in absence of kitchen supervisor.
- Ensure that copies of all invoices are submitted to Production Sous as directed on a daily basis in absence of kitchen supervisor.
- Fully support production sous chef in all areas of his responsibility and new initiatives set forth.