Who you are:
Dishwashers are responsible for the overall cleanliness and organization of the kitchen and restaurant by washing pots and pans, keeping the kitchen and dining room areas clean, and ensuring adherence to proper sanitation standards. Dishwashers are required to handle multiple daily responsibilities, display an ability and willingness to learn and take direction, and work in a team environment.
What you’ll do:
- Display cooperation, sense of urgency, house pride, and an unwavering care for our guests and food safety through high integrity performance of ware washing and facility maintenance duties.
- Work with the kitchen team to keep all cookware and storage containers in good shape and returned to storage areas properly.
- Learn and retain standard operating procedures for all sanitation duties while consistently following a timeline and cleaning project schedule.
- Partner with kitchen team to promote teamwork and efficient excellence in station turnover and end of shift breakdown.
What we need from you:
- Experience in a kitchen support position within a similar environment
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
- English fluency and additional languages preferred, but not required
What you’ll get from us:
- Hourly rate of $17/hour
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you with an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- 51% dining discount throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Flexible Spending Options (health care, dependent care, transit & parking)
- Employee Assistance Program to support overall mental wellbeing
- Exclusive access to primary care, mental health, and other healthcare services through Radish Health
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Access to the USHG HUGS Employee Relief Fund