Hybrid role, reporting to Digital Marketing Manager. Must be based in Las Vegas
Nevada. The Digital Marketing Supervisor will assist in the day to day responsibilities of the
digital marketing team as listed below. This role will have an emphasis in the areas of Google
paid advertising campaigns, SEO, and Programmatic for Tao Group Hospitality’s Nightclubs,
Dayclubs, and Restaurant venues.
● Supervises the day-to-day operations to implement the digital marketing strategy,
increase demand, enhance ticket sales, and promote an online presence.
● Utilizes search engine optimization (SEO) analytics and search engine marketing (SEM)
techniques to increase traffic to the website and ticket sales.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against
goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Aid in finding new and exciting digital advertising avenues for Digital Team to review in
● Assist with compiling data, reporting from Google Analytics, and other paid ad
performance stats as needed.
● Create minor website copy, including entering SEO-friendly text and images.
● Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
● Other tasks as assigned.
In Addition to The Aforementioned Essential Job Functions, The Digital Marketing
Supervisor Will Possess the Following Qualities:
● A passion for wanting to have fun at work - both at the office and within the nightclubs.
● A passion for innovation, curiosity for learning, and out-of-the-box thinking.
● Analytical skills and attention to detail.
● A high bar of excellence and the ability to take feedback and criticism without ego.
● Demonstrated Interest for growth in the field of paid media; educated in paid ad
platforms and data trends.
● Experience implementing digital strategies with ability to utilize best practices and
● Strong organizational skills and flexibility needed to multi-task across many projects with
● An ownership mentality with the ability to think independently, self-learn, and create and
develop ideas that lead to positive change/improvements.
● Must be able to adapt to changes readily in job responsibilities and work environment.
● Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
● The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are absolutely
● High School diploma or equivalency.
● 2-5 years digital marketing experience.
● Knowledge of Wordpress.
● Knowledge of SEO and SEM.
● Knowledge of Google Platforms such as: Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google My
● Basic or working knowledge of Programmatic Advertising or willingness to learn.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google Docs.
● Knowledge & interest in Digital Marketing is a must.