Actively confirms online orders and answers phone calls for pickup/delivery orders. Accurately enters orders into the POS system, packs orders, and coordinates delivery of food with the delivery people. Provides gracious hospitality and has a passion for ensuring a positive guest experience.
Duties and Responsibilities: including but not limited to
- Confirms online orders via various ordering platforms and applications
- Answers phone calls for pickup and delivery orders, and answers questions/make suggestions for food and beverage items.
- Accurately enter all orders into the POS system and follows proper cash/payment card procedures.
- Assists with packing orders according to guest specifications.
- Coordinates delivery of food with the delivery people.
- Works as part of a team and provides help and support to all fellow team members.
- Tao Group Hospitality in-venue training
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Fluent in English, Bilingual Spanish a plus
- HIGH Energy with a positive attitude.
- High volume hospitality experience in a similar role a plus, but not required
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift to 30 lbs.
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials.
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.