After taking the Parisian dining scene by storm, internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Rose returned to his home soil with Le Coucou, his New York City collaboration with restaurateur Stephen Starr. The Roman and Williams-designed space is a gracious modern nod to fine European gastronomy, with crisp linens, flickering candles and whitewashed brick serving as subtle framework for Rose’s vivid cooking. Updating classical French cuisine with charm and verve, Rose shrinks the intercontinental divide separating the City of Light and the Big Apple, proving that the true essence of fine French dining can thrive in any time zone.
We are currently seeking an experienced Barista with morning availability to join our service team!
We Offer: An opportunity for career advancement and professional growth. Competitive pay, paid time off, dining discounts, comprehensive benefits coverage, commuter benefits, flexible spending accounts, and more!
- 1+ year NYC or metropolitan experience as a barista, preferably in a formal restaurant
- Coffee making, latte art, tea making experience is a must!
- Warm, personable, gracious
- Detail oriented, neat, self-motivated
- Ability to support the floor staff in setting tables and supporting service
- Hourly rate is $10 plus tips
Le Coucou is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.